Thursday, May 15, 2014

Updating Professional Profile

During my 2-week Employment Workshop I've decided to update my Profile as a short introduction of my background and expertise following new gained knowledge. It took 2 hours to think over the proper statements and then revise them twice :)

So, here is my professional profile that I share to my potential employers:  
As a project manager I have a great experience in all phases of project life-circle in IT, Insurance/Reinsurance, Sales, Education, and NGO areas. My expertise includes projects elaboration from ideas to complete brand new products that are in market demand. This contains the initiation, planning, management of project documents (SOWs, Proposals, and Budgets etc.), modeling, prototyping, and presentations at all stakeholder levels.
Experienced in both operational and project management, business analysis, and market research, with deep understanding of project deliverables, I am able to analyze enterprise business needs using appropriate tools and techniques, collect initial requirements deeply understanding the business case and create a proposal or project concept as well as allocate necessary resources for project accomplishment and if necessary further support.
In my recent roles as project manager and business analyst I worked out a few proposals for solutions for Reinsurance/Insurance Company, Customer Service, Law Firm, planned implementation and testing, provided support and delivered training for staff as well as knowledge sharing with new project managers from the customer’s side.

The majority of my projects are the products of Research and Development team providing new capabilities in risk modeling and risk management, reporting and business intelligence, data-transferring solution that are being used over the world by numerous of insurance companies.
At the same time there are a few brand new products used to help insurance companies in operating activities: ERP-system, CRM, Rating Engines for property and life insurance, Rules Engine, and Aggregate Exposure Rules providing a real-time portfolio risks allocation management.
As a project manager I was conducting 15 different projects having different teams from 4 to 16 people each within last 2-3 years. As a portfolio manager I had 3-5 simultaneously ongoing projects within last 1.5 year and the team of 20 people. All project documentation including Statement of work, Project Chapter, Project Plan, Risk Register, Change Request Register, Weekly and Monthly Reports etc. were managed on my own and reported or presented to the stakeholders at different levels.
My strong skills that help me in successful project accomplishment are problem-solving, analytic thinking, continuous learning, documentation management and communication. I always try to look at the ongoing project from the end-user’s standpoint however taking into account customer business needs.
I am confident that my experience fulfilling conditions of project directives, history of interacting with individuals of all capacities, and ability to produce high-quality products could provide much value and benefit to any team. I trust you would find me to be well-spoken, energetic, confident, and personable, the type of person on whom your customers and employees will rely. I also have a wide breadth of experience of the type that gives you the versatility to place me in a number of contexts with confidence that the level of excellence you expect will be met.
I would greatly appreciate your feedbacks on this "short" profile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment